(All pulled pork comes in 1# bags)
Heat in soup pot on stove over medium heat with a little water or apple juice until hot. Or, microwave in microwave-safe bowl for 1 – 1.5 minutes. You may also heat multiple pounds in a crock pot with a little water or apple juice.
Use or discard any leftovers within 3 days.
If purchasing multiple pounds, you may store unused bags in the freezer for 3 months.
St. Louis Ribs:
Ribs are already fulled cooked, but to tenderize them a little more and re-heat them the best way, follow these instructions:
1. Line a baking sheet (with edges) with foil.
2. Place the ribs on the baking sheet, rounded side up.
3. Pre-heat oven to 260*.
4. Let ribs sit at room temp while pre-heating.
5. Brush on as much or little (or no) bbq sauce as you’d like.
6. Bake for 1 hour.
7. Pull out of oven and let sit 10 min.
8. Carefully cut between the bones with a serrated knife.